Kia Repair in Clinton, NJ
Hyundai has come a long way in a short time, winning over folks in the Faribault in the process with tech-centered, reliable vehicles in stylish sheet metal. Taking care of these cars pays off, as many Hyundais are still on the road with hundreds of thousands of miles on their odometers. When Hyundai owners in the southern Minnesota region need repairs, from Northfield to Faribault, they bring their vehicles to Mike’s Garage for quality, affordable repairs to keep their cars and crossovers on the road.
Why Hyundai Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
- Affordable Hyundai Dealership Alternative: Hyundai repairs aren’t cheap, but at Mike’s, we can provide you the same repairs you’ll get at a dealership for a price that you’ll be happy about.
- ASE Certified Technicians:
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Customer return to Mike’s Garage for their Hyundai repairs because we go beyond just fixing their vehicles, providing an enjoyable customer experience.
- Quality Parts: We use only the best parts in our Hyundai repairs, to make sure you get the longest life possible out of your Hyundai.
- We Warranty Our Repair: Behind every Hyundai repair is our 3 year, 36,000 mile parts and labor service guarantee.
We Work on Older and Newer Hyundai Models
Hyundai models have evolved over time, but at Mike’s Garage, we can perform Hyundai repairs on everything from early Pony and Excel models, up to current models including:
- Cars: Accent, Azera, Excel, Elantra, Equus, Genesis, Sonata, Veloster
- SUVs: Tucson, Santa Fe
Our Hyundai Repair Process
Hyundai repairs can take all forms – from sensor failures, to brake problems, even including suspension and engine difficulties. Regardless of your complaint, we start by performing a full battery of inspections, including hands-on visual and mechanical inspections, computerized diagnostics, and test driving your Hyundai. Once we have been able to center in on the issues, we put together a full overview of the diagnoses that includes visuals, and provide this to you. We will also provide a transparent quote for vital and nonvital repairs, so you can make a decision about which repairs you can deal with at the time. We won’t move forward on any Hyundai repairs until you have given us your full approval.
We perform a number of minor and major Hyundai repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including GDI engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including FWD, AWD, RWD repair
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!