Lexus Repair in Clinton, NJ
Lexus Repair at Owners Russ’s Wrench
Featuring the legendary reliability and sensibility of Toyota, with luxury trappings and the latest technology, Lexus has become the go-to brand for sensible, affordable luxury in the Somerville area. It’s not hard to get hundreds of thousands of miles out of a Lexus, as long as you get regularly scheduled maintenance and high-quality, expertly-done Lexus repair. When folks of Somerset County need affordable Lexus repairs without having their warranty voided, they bring their vehicles into Russ’s Wrench.
Why Lexus Owners Choose Russ’s Wrench
- Affordable Lexus Dealership Alternative: We have the same high level of expertise as a Lexus dealership, but without the high price to pay.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our technicians have a high level of training and experience, and the certifications to show for it.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: We believe in giving our customers a great hometown experience, so they keep on coming back with their Lexus repair and maintenance needs.
- Quality Parts: To ensure proper performance, we use only the highest-quality parts in our Lexus repairs.
We Work on Older and Newer Lexus Models
From early ES sedan models up to the latest NX crossover, at Russ’s Wrench we can perform Lexus repairs and maintenance on new and old models including:
- Cars:ES, GS, IS, LS, RC
- SUVs: GX, LX, NX, RX
All Your Lexus Repairs Under One Roof
Your Lexus repair may be something as simple as running a check engine light code through our diagnostic system, or something much more complex, like fixing electrical issues or brake replacement. At Russ’s Wrench, we start the process by listening to your complaints to get an idea of where to start looking. We then perform a thorough inspection, using visual, mechanical, and computerized diagnostics, along with taking your vehicle for a test drive when necessary. This allows us to put together a complete overview of your issues, which we will then go over with you, giving you the opportunity to ask our technicians questions about the diagnosis and the recommended steps to take. We will provide clear, concise quotes for vital and non-vital Lexus repair recommendations, and work with you regarding any scheduling and budgetary concerns – we will not pressure you into making any decision regarding your repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major Lexus repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including VVT-i engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Lexus Services In Somerville, New Jersey
Performing affordable, regularly scheduled services and maintenance can help keep your Lexus in great shape, and avoid longer, more expensive Lexus repairs. We perform service for your Lexus including:
- Lexus Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!